Texas Family Law Resources
The following resources will help you find information relating to child custody (conservatorship), visitation and support rights, divorce, collaborative law, adoption, and other Texas family law issues.
These are third-party resources, and Helene Parker & Associates, L.L.C. does not endorse – and is not responsible for – their content. While these resources are intended to provide useful information, they are not a substitute for speaking with an experienced and qualified Texas family law attorney about your case.
To read more about Helene Parker & Associates, L.L.C.'s Texas family law services for residents of Denton County, please click here.
General Texas Legal Resources
- Texas Constitution and Legal Code Library
- Texas Administrative Code
- Texas Bill Lookup
- Texas Courts Online (Texas State Courts Website)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Unites States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas – “For the Public” Website
- Texas Law Help (from the Texas Access to Justice Commission and the Texas Equal Access to Justice Foundation)
- Texas Family Violence and Protective Order Statute
Texas Adoption Resources
Texas Child Custody (Conservatorship), Visitation, and Child Support Resources
- Texas Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Texas Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
- Texas Child Support Statute
- Texas Child Support Modification Statute
- Office of the Attorney General of Texas
- Texas Child Support Interactive (CSI)
For More Information
For more information about these or any other Texas family law issues, contact Helene Parker & Associates, L.L.C. today. We serve clients in Denton, Corinth, Little Elm, Sanger, Ponder, Cross Roads, Pilot Point, Oak Point, Frisco, Aubrey, Carrollton, Lewisville, Flower Mound, The Colony, and surrounding areas.